Alyssa's Fantastic Comm Journal!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Memorial
Method prompt

If I were to create a print ad for 9/11, I would place an image of a family on the poster. I would have the photograph set in a living room with a sofa and a table in front of it. On the table would be a framed photo of mother, father, and their young child. They would all look happy together. On the sofa, however, only the child and one of the parents would sit, looking upset. On top, the poster would say “Remember those lost on 9/11.” Underneath the image of the family would read, “They do.” The viewer of the poster would hopefully understand that one of the family members has been lost due to the events on 9/11. I would want my poster to pay tribute to everyone that died on 9/11 all while also paying tribute to the families who lost loved ones. Many families lost their closest friends and family members due to the tragic events that took place on 9/11. Therefore, it is important to think of those families as well as the victims. It is extremely to lose someone, especially in such a tragic manner. Therefore, I would want people to remember the poor families that had to lose someone they loved. I believe that showing a family missing someone from their household would be a very moving way of reminding people to remember those who died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home